Followers

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

A few photos




We have been using taxis a lot lately, but today we all walked down to the Plaza de Armas, or the town square.
It has been perfect weather here, with a cool breeze and mostly sunshine. They say the weather should be
continually getting warmer though. Still a few weeks away from moving into our house, so we are having some school with the kids and I am going one flight downstairs and "working" some in the Peru Mission office.
To see all our photos, usually when we get a weekend away, go to this website
www.picasaweb.google.com/daleinperu
Here are photos of Zachary at the square, a shot from our balcony looking at the traffic,
and one from the inside.

3 comments:

robin said...

We're so happy that you made it! I know it's been a long time comin'!! We can't wait to meet you guys. We're not too far behind you! :) You're in our prayers.

Robin Eby

Unknown said...

Hi Dale, hi Susan, it's been a while since I've heard anything about y'all. I'm so glad you guys made it to Peru. I loved all pictures and I could not believe how fast Rebecca, Jacob & Caleb grew up. Especially Rebecca is one pretty young lady. That is a big difference than when we went to the operating theater in Trnava to have a surgeon check her (*you know what*) when she sat on this broken mirror in Lesondak's bathtub. Huh, the time's gone sooooo fast. I miss you tons. Take care. Jano (still in Trnava) :))))

Unknown said...

Stupid I! Of course her name is Rebekah. By the way, for some reason, this was the first time for me to see Lauren. She is ADORABLE. :)