Followers

Thursday, April 8, 2010

After the surgery

 
This afternoon, three days after the surgery, Sonia and I went to visit Milagritos at IREN, the new cancer hospital in town. She seems to be doing well, just a little bored, since she is in a room with 6 beds and only one other is taken. No tv and nothing to read, I left her with a pen and some paper and told her to write something or draw some pictures. Tomorrow Sonia and I will return to talk with her doctor and the social services person about how much the family owes and the prognosis of the girl. Sonia shared the gospel and prayed for her, and I took a photo. Tomorrow I want to make another so you can see her beautiful smile. Continue praying and give if you can.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

SHL said...

whats the final count on money owed? Or rather, how much do we lack?

Sam Love

Mark said...

dale, hey we met last month. i was one of the 3 guys from chattannooga. my wife and i are praying for you and your family. how can i get in touch with you more directly, have some questions about some equipment.

Unknown said...

email me at
daleellison@perumission.org